How to Help
Do you want to support our youth in making good choices? Are you concerned about the negative effects that marijuana, alcohol, tobacco and other drugs may have on our youth and their families?
No matter what your passion, skills, experience, we have many opportunities to get involved:
- Coalition Leadership and Membership
- Support Youth in Prevention Work
- Community Education and Awareness
- Social Media, Marketing, Promotion and Graphic Design
- Office Assistance
- Plan Events
- We need your help to carry out this critical work!
You can support our work with your generous support.
If you would like to sponsor an event, provide in-kind support (for example: food, prizes, event space) or make a donation, these resources will be directed to Prevent Together’s youth prevention events and activities.
Please contact Jennifer Kirby at 360-342-5315 to make a donation.